Know how to transfer quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with provider 3 (sorting), it turns out that there is a way to transfer quota 3 also for those of you who need an emergency. The need for internet quota is indeed very important to find information, or simply browse and chat on social media.
Naturally, now the use of the Internet is so important for everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is widely needed in everyday life. Therefore, many providers compete to offer various Internet package promotions to the public.
Procedures for the transfer of quota 3 and its requirements
You should know that every provider always provides quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and instant way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer the quota easily.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Sort). Therefore, for those of you who wish to transfer a quota with a Tri card, there are of course a few terms and conditions that must be taken into account. Here are some conditions that need to be taken into account before knowing how to transfer quota 3.
It would be nice for you if before transferring the quota, whether between suppliers or others, it is still mandatory to meet the existing requirements. Where these requirements include:
- The sender’s number must be in the active period.
- During this time, the recipient’s number is allowed under the condition of a grace period. However, make sure that your number does not exceed the grace period as it could be lost. If the recipient’s number is lost, the quota transfer is declared a failure.
- In addition, the sender’s minimum balance to transfer the credit must be IDR 5,000. Therefore, you need to make sure that the nominal money in the card reaches ata s RP 5 mile to make a transfer.
As for a number of the above conditions, it is indeed necessary to be careful, although it does not seem so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use sort cards, you can transfer this quota of 3 either to other users or even to other operators.
Busakah Transfer quota 3 to other operators?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 either to other users or to other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer the Internet quota at once to other operators.
If you p 3 users if it p rovider you that there is an Internet data packet delivery service that can be easily accessed. Although it is not as easy as other providers, this provider is still trying to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are several differences between provider 3 and others where it offers services in the form of quota fees that are cheaper than other providers. Not only does the cost of data plans tend to be cheaper, but the cost of SMS and phones between them and for other carriers is also very cheap.
In fact, you not only get this benefit, but also unlimited access to social media . Where if your internet data plan is exhausted, but you can still access social media apps like WhatsApp, Line, etc.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers and provides quota delivery services between them and other operators, but you can still enjoy other services. So you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets between you or to other carriers.
How to transfer quota 3 between them
Although this method is not so easy and simplistic in sending packets of data like other cards, it can still succeed successfully . Here are some steps to send 3 data packets, including :
- Transfer quota between 3 via Dial Up
Here are some steps to send Internet data packets to other 3 cards, including:
- Dial *323#, and then click OK or call on the Remote Access menu.
- Then you can enter the nominal credit you want to transfer as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Please wait a while for the notification or incoming notification to continue with the confirmation.
- If the delivery of the credit is declared successful, the recipient can immediately save a data packet.
- Quota transfer via the BimaTri app
The method of transferring quota 3 is not only to compose or use the USSD, but also by using the BimaTri application. Where the BimaTri app is a special service for the three users to help serve their customers in transactions.
This is because there are many types of transactions that can be carried out easily, including sending internet data to other sorting users. You can use the BimaTri ini app to send credit between you or to other operators.
Where the first way is to first install the BimaTri app on your smartphone. Next, you need to create an account using number 3 to register further. If you have successfully created the account, a pop-up notification will appear regarding the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your Sort quota with the BimaTri app, namely:
- First log in to the app using the Sort number you prepared to send the quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, please look for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri application is to determine the choice of the package to be transferred in the 3Product menu.
- Then, select the menu to buy products for other users.
- Teacher, please enter the number to which you want to transfer the quota and then press the buy button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending each other Internet data packets, can sorting also send them to other operators? The answer is that now there is no longer a data packet transfer service to other operators of provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
For now, 3 continues to develop and prioritize its services in terms of ease of internet browsing with cheap and affordable quota costs . Usually, in the transfer service, sorting itself always applies the system between them and not to other operators.
Thus, you have not been able to send data packets internet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis, etc. It is hoped that Tri can immediately add this service feature to make it easier to send data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As we know, the use of pulsa for the phone and sms is indeed very necessary. Although not so often, there are still a lot of people who rely on sms and credit phone features. Therefore, it is good that sorting also improves its services in terms of features.
Some of the ways to transfer quota 3 that have been described above should be a reference as well as a clue for those of you who are still confused.